AHRC Foundation grant making supports the Long Island I/DD provider community to ensure a wide range of supports and services are available for children, adults and families.
Applications are reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis until all grants are filled, though we encourage you to apply early in order to have the best chance of being considered for a Foundation community grant.
An application does not need to be completed in one sitting. You can begin your application, save it, and come back at a later time.
- Funding is primarily to Long Island-based organizations
- Must have a primary mission or dedicated programmatic initiative supporting children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
- Currently, grant applications are by invitation only. A short (1 page) letter of inquiry may be sent to the Foundation offices. (not emailed)
Previous Community Grant Recipients
- Long Island Regional Self Advocacy Grass Roots Organizing Program
- Nassau Suffolk Services for Autism (NSSA)
- Nassau/Suffolk Law Services Committee
- Pal-O-Mine Equestrian
Apply for a Grant
Please fill out all fields below: